A Whole New Adventure for Our Little Pioneers & Their Families
It’s a wonderful day here at Little Pioneers Preschool! After doing some reflecting and reinventing, we’re thrilled to share our new brand and website with you. This marks the start of a new and exciting chapter as we further embrace our fun animal theme and continue our mission to “pawsitively” impact children’s lives!
Our preschool in Alpine, CA, has been serving the community for more than 20 years. Now under new ownership, we’re introducing a new look while preserving the school’s original mission, values and philosophy—to create a nurturing environment that meets each child’s individual needs, encourages them to be creative and instills in them the skills and confidence they need to excel in their futures.
“My goal with the new brand and website was to create not just a look, but an experience,” says owner Jennifer Mauzy. “I’ve always loved the name of the school and now, we really get to play into that and create a feeling of adventure that keeps children engaged. Our curriculum has always been themed and now our school is more themed, too. We’ve even named our three classrooms after different animals and are decorating them with custom-made graphics. My staff and I are looking very forward to really embracing our theme and getting our little pioneers excited about learning through fun, creativity and adventure.”
Families Can Find Everything They Need on Our Newly Expanded Website
One major goal for the website was to create a centralized location where new families could learn more about our school and current families could stay informed about our daily activities, upcoming events, etc.
Here are some key changes you’ll find on the new website:
- More information about our school and our teachers.
- A photo gallery and the ability to take a virtual tour of our school.
- More information on our enrollment options, our classrooms and our curriculum.
- Direct access to our Facebook feed. We’re very active on Facebook and families love to see what their children are learning and enjoying each day (not to mention all of our fun birthday celebrations!).
- A holiday calendar that shows which holidays we’re closed and which themes/subjects we’re covering each month.
- More family testimonials.
- Helpful links to youth sports leagues, community assistance programs and more.
- A new careers page for both experienced and ambitious teachers to learn more about our team and apply.
Continuing the Same Mission That Began More Than 20 Years Ago
Despite these exciting new changes and new ownership, we are still the same Little Pioneers Preschool that we’ve always been. Our values, philosophy and commitment to your children remain entirely the same. Owner Jennifer Mauzy has been working with children for more than 30 years and is at the school almost all day, every day. A large majority of our teachers have been with us for years and every member of our staff is fully qualified to work with children (Pediatric First Aid/CPR-certified, fingerprinted and background-checked). We have and always will hold ourselves to the highest standards and we’re equally committed to ensuring a safe, enjoyable and valuable learning experience for every child in our care.
Thank You for Your Continued Love & Support!
As we embark on this new journey, we want to thank our current families and the hundreds of families we’ve worked with through the years. Your enthusiasm and support for our school has played a pivotal role in our growth and ability to implement these new changes. From our family to yours, thank you!