Providing the Focused Attention Children Need & Deserve
There’s something to be said about a smaller learning environment where children feel more comfortable, focused and closer to their teachers. Though we are smaller than some other preschools in the area, we consider this to be an advantage rather than a disadvantage. Our goal is to give each child the level of care and attention they need at this age to develop their skills and build confidence. This is why our smaller, more intimate setting means more value for your child.
In addition to classroom size, families choose Little Pioneers because:
- We have a low teacher-to-child ratio in all three classrooms (1-to-6 in The Cub Room, 1-to-8 in The Raccoon Room and 1-to-8 in The Fox Room).
- Many of our teachers have been with us for years and our entire staff is fully qualified to work with children (Pediatric First Aid/CPR-certified, fingerprinted and background-checked).
- Owner Jennifer Mauzy is extremely involved and at the school nearly all day, every day.
- We host a number of special events throughout the year for our children and families to enjoy.
- We provide a theme-based curriculum that engages children, allows them to be creative and adheres to all state standards. We also celebrate all of the major holidays throughout the year and introduce the children to fun crafts, games and other activities.
- We provide two snacks every day and introduce children to a number of different food groups.
- We run an active Facebook page where parents can see how their children are learning and having fun each day.
Don’t Choose a School, Choose an Experience
At Little Pioneers, we’re committed to providing a rewarding and positive experience for both our children and their families. From our engaging curriculum to our active Facebook page, we make every effort to keep children learning and happy while providing peace of mind to their families.
We invite you to explore our school and take a virtual tour to see our different classrooms and play areas. To learn more about enrollment or to connect with us directly, please contact us online or call Little Pioneers Preschool at 619.445.2072 today.